MY VEGAN COOKBOOK ENGLISH (Ebook)
Our own book is on the market! We are proud to have created this book without any outside help. We have developed the recipes for years and the completion of the cookbook alone took several months. Creating a hardcover book without a publisher is a huge project and really took everything we had. On top of that, a cookbook is full of photos and other info. Today we present you our vegan cookbook MY VEGAN COOKBOOK ENGLISH (Ebook) and show you why we firmly believe that the book is unique in the nutrition industry so far – split into benefits for beginners in the vegan/plant-based diet and already advanced.
The primary goal of our cookbook is not to make you 100% vegan or to appeal only to vegans with this cookbook. We want to inspire you with the cookbook to integrate more plant-based recipes into your everyday life.
2% of the people in Germany live vegan. About 5% live vegetarian. And then there are the remaining 93% who live neither vegan nor vegetarian. Some of them “flexitarian” – but most of them still eat more meat, fish and dairy products per week.
Unfortunately, our world has changed a lot which can be seen well in the example of milk. 40 years ago milk was a completely different product than it is today. The cows are permanently impregnated to continuously produce milk and are crammed into small spaces and pumped full of antibiotics to not get sick and to produce milk continuously.
With this cookbook, we want to help the world become fairer, more sustainable and more plant-based again.
Did you know that cows also feed on plants? So when you drink milk from a cow or eat its meat, you are indirectly eating a product of the “middle man”. You do not get the source through this. Thus we would like to inspire you with the book to devote yourself more to the source! In the cookbook we show you why this is not only better for your health but also for our world – and of course for the animals that no longer have to suffer for our glass of milk or the meat on our plate.
Advantages for beginners
We spent months working out the MY VEGAN COOKBOOK in detail and got a lot of feedback in advance from people who would be interested in eating healthier. We asked people why they haven’t managed to eat healthier or integrate more plant-based recipes into their lives yet, and the answers were mostly the same: Too complicated, too many ingredients, difficult recipes, difficult to get started, recipes take too long, vegan products usually not at home…. and many other reasons. If you feel addressed, you are perfect with our cookbook! We have paid attention to the following things:
- Lots of easy & quick recipes
- As few ingredients as possible
- Lots of compact knowledge about why a plant-based diet is better for our health and for the world, according to studies
- Simple guides, e.g. vegan baking (here you can find a guide on what you can do with butter or eggs)
- Lots of tips & tricks on how to fry or store produce
- Easy to understand seasonal calendars so you can shop seasonally
- Each recipe has a QR code on the side – just open the camera app on your phone, scan it, and you’ll have the shopping list for the recipe on your phone
Advantages for advanced cooks
We didn’t develop the book just for beginners, advanced cooks also get a lot for their money. You eat vegan, but you do not pay attention to a balanced nutrient-rich diet? Or you lack bpsw. knowledge how to bake vegan? Maybe you want to get the most important studies, data & facts, in case you are at a barbecue party again, where people ask you about your vegan diet – and you usually lack the arguments or words. What our MY VEGAN COOKBOOK has to offer for advanced cooks:
- Longer advanced recipes (roasts, lasagna, burgers, gyros, pizza and many more).
- Many advanced tips & tricks (How to recognize a ripe pineapple? Why Ceylon cinnamon? How to sauté vegetables? How to make a healthy and nutritious
- vegan cheese sauce).
- Many comprehensive guides
- Complicated recipes (e.g., roasts) presented in simple steps
- Table on the most important foods of critical nutrients (On the Internet, nutrient tables are often distorted. There, for example, chia seeds are rated higher than oatmeal in some categories. Although you eat only 20g Chia seeds but 70g oatmeal. This totally changes the nutrient composition! Therefore, we have calculated the food with the usual intake amount and directed our table accordingly).
The Myvegancookbook as an ebook has the advantage that you have it with you everywhere. When traveling, the cookbook in digital form is perfect because you don’t have to carry the book with you.
You have questions about the cookbook? Or you have the cookbook and want to leave us feedback? We are very happy about every comment and every positive review about our heart project.